Another day of research at The Natural History Museum, London

1 Mapped brach 061516London, England — I spent most of my museum time today at a keyboard, but in a splendid and collegial setting. Very productive and stimulating conversations with Paul Taylor and Consuelo Sendino, but mostly screen time. I drew little map boxes on a brachiopod, for example, as shown above.

2 Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 2.23.30 PMI also used Image J to measure cell sizes, as shown in the above screen shot. More on what this is about tomorrow.

3 Winchendon Road viewFinally, I thought I’d share the view from my attic window of Winchendon Street. I think I hear and see every flight in and out of Heathrow!

4 London helicopterIncluding police helicopters. Often.

About Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson is a Professor of Geology at The College of Wooster. He specializes in invertebrate paleontology, carbonate sedimentology, and stratigraphy. He also is an expert on pseudoscience, especially creationism.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.