Wooster Geologists begin a new semester

We all hope this is our last pandemic semester. The College of Wooster began all its courses remotely for the first week of the semester, a format we are all very familiar with by now. In the second week we returned to our in-person classroom and lab spaces all masked up.

Above are before and after the switch images of my Sedimentology & Stratigraphy class, minus a couple of Covid casualties who will catch up later. I am very happy to leave Teams and Zoom teaching behind. Because of previous remote classes and my research leave last semester, this is my first physical class meeting since that fateful March of 2020.

No doubt we have an adventurous time ahead of us, but it feels so good to be part of a three-dimensional community again. Good luck to every one for 2022.

About Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson is a Professor of Geology at The College of Wooster. He specializes in invertebrate paleontology, carbonate sedimentology, and stratigraphy. He also is an expert on pseudoscience, especially creationism.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.